Dents - Premium Leather Gloves
Treat your everyday with our casual-cool leather gloves. They boast handsewn decorative stitching for a dash of distinction, while refusing to be fussy and formal. Instead, there’s an elasticated inner wrist to keep the gloves secure and prix seam stitching for no-frills nonchalance. They’re big on comfort with acrylic lining keeping hands cosy and warm – perfect for when the weather gets cold. Offered in classic black and brown shades, these premium leather gloves are for gentlemen with a timeless sense of style.
- Handsewn three-point decorative stitching on the back of the gloves elongates the look of the hand for a refined appearance
- Cosy lining is a great insulator to trap heat
- Prix seam stitching (with both seams exposed on the outside of the glove) gives a casual feel
- Elasticated inner wrist for a snug and secure fit
- Gloves measure above the wrist for a close fit
- Gloves have a regular fit - this is tailored but not tight, fitting most hand shapes and suiting both smart and casual dressing
The sheep that provides the leather grows hair, not wool, hence its name. The fine hair leaves no markings resulting in smooth leather. Favoured for its natural strength and elasticity, hairsheep leather is generally acknowledged as the best leather for gloves. Durable and supple, this is an excellent choice for lasting comfort.
Lightweight, soft and with a wool-like feel. This cosy lining is sure to keep your hands warm in cooler climates.
M (glove size 8.5 - 9"). L (glove size 9.5 - 10"). XL (glove size 10.5 - 11")
Product Code: 5-1700