Musto Ladies Lightweight Gore-Tex Tweed Jacket
The worst weather. The best weather. It's all the same to this Women's Lightweight Machine Washable GORE-TEX® Tweed Jacket. Made from a highly waterproof and breathable 2-layer GORE-TEX® liner to enhance your performance on a shoot. Large cargo pockets feature flaps that can be pinned back for easy access, with built-in handwarmer pockets. Inner cuffs with DWR prevent water running up your sleeves. Created from an exclusive tweed that can be machine washed without it the discolouration or coarseness you'd expect from traditional tweeds.
- Lambswool tweed made in Lovat Scottish Mill with a specialised Teflon® coating for stain resistance and colour retention when washed
- 2-layer GORE-TEX® Z-liner for incredible waterproof and windproof protection and breathability
- Adjustable waist drawcord for a snug fit and to keep in the warmth
- Clarino™ fabric on the collar for durability
- Inner LYCRA® cuffs with durable water repellent coating to keep out water
- 2 bellow pockets with flap retainers, 2 chest handwarmer pockets and a zipped chest pocket
- Inner poacher's pocket with stud closure and mesh drainage channel
- Delivery Information
We use DPD/Interlink Express Couriers or Royal Mail for all our parcels.
FREE STANDARD DELIVERY - on all orders £50 and over
£2.95 - Orders under £50 2-3 day standard delivery for the UK & Channel Islands (Guernsey & Jersey)
£4.95 - Next working day delivery - for the UK & Channel Islands (Guernsey & Jersey) - Order must be placed by 1pm (Orders placed after 1pm on Thursday and before 1pm on Friday will be delivered on Monday)
£7.95 - Saturday Delivery - for the UK & Channel Islands (Guernsey & Jersey) - Order must be placed by 1pm on Friday
£20 - Rest of the European Union - Standard Delivery
£30 - North America (United States & Canada) - Standard Delivery
£25 - Rest Of The World - Standard Delivery
* Rest Of The World refers to Australia, China, Iceland, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Norway, Singapore, South Africa and Switzerland.
If your country does not appear on the above list please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +44(0)1488 682885 before placing your order.
We will endeavour to arrange delivery of your goods as economically as possible, for example if your goods exceed 2kg, we will split products into separate packages where it is possible to do so.
Weekends and bank holidays are not classed as working days. Some items may require a higher shipping charge. In this instance we will notify you either by email or telephone and wait for your confirmation to proceed. All orders require a signature upon receipt. Any duty or taxes incurred in the country of destination are the sole responsibility of the customer.