Acai Bijoux - Bracelet - Angico
Looking for a simple bangle to lift your outfit? Look no further than this natural golden grass creation. Made from the Brazilian plant Capim Dourado, the tall, thin, straw-like stems support a small white flower. These stems are natural shiny, hence the name Capim Dourado, meaning Golden Grass. The grass grows only in the natural reserve of Jalapao with a yearly harvest in the autumn under strict regional legislation. Skilled artisans in local villages weave the grasses into these beautiful pieces of jewellery.
- Design in the shape of infinity.
- Brass clasp covered in nickel, cadmium and lead free gold.
- Ethically created.
- With Plum band or in plain gold.
- Each piece may vary slightly.
- To maintain: avoid contact with chemicals and keep as dry as possible.